The Intercultural Studies Certificate provides you with an essential understanding of the mission of God, culture, worldview and ethnography through the courses required for this certificate.
You can earn the Intercultural Studies Certificate completely online.
The Certificate in Intercultural Studies equips you to:
- Demonstrate skill in identifying and analyzing cultural issues.
- Evaluate current strategies regarding the global mission of God.
Review our course requirements and begin the application process.
Note: This certificate program is not eligible for federal Title IV financial aid funds – i.e. such as Federal Direct Loans.
David G. Cashin
Professor of Intercultural Studies
Edward L. Smither
Dean, College of Intercultural Studies, Professor of Intercultural Studies and History of Global Christianity
Victor H. Cuartas
Professor of Intercultural Studies, Elmer V. Thompson Chair of Church Planting
- Online application
- Applicants must have an accredited bachelor's degree
- Official college transcripts of all work completed or in progress
- An essay
- Church leader reference
- Signed Doctrinal Statement (completed during the first course)