Psychology and Counseling
Learn to help others
Columbia International University’s Psychology and Counseling degree programs provide a personalized experience tailored to your professional goals. You will gain a deeper understanding in the core areas of psychology that allows you to learn special instruction for theory, human lifespan development, vocational psychology, psychotherapy and more.
You will develop the necessary set of skills to handle the emotional and mental needs of your clients. Through guidance, compassion and diligence, you will be able to lead others to the path of healing.
Psychology and Counseling Degree Programs
All Psychology and Counseling Programs Offered at CIU
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology [On Campus]
- Psychology Minor [On Campus]
- Master of Arts in Addictions Counseling [Online]
- Master of Arts in Care and Counseling [On Campus | Online]
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling [On Campus | Online]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mission Care and Counseling [On Campus]
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision [Online]
Benefits of a CIU Psychology Degree
- Practicum Experiences in research or clinical work to give each student real world exposure relevant to their career goals.
- Senior Capstone Project integrating Psychology and Christianity.
- Accelerated Program available combining the Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling, allowing students to complete both in 5 years.
- Flexibility in Classes: Work your job and attend classes with ease.
- Committed Professors: Committed professors will ensure that all information being shared is relevant, applicable and useful.