The College of Counseling (COC) has designed the Master of Arts in Counseling (M.A. in Counseling) program to facilitate the growth of Christian students into well-qualified, healthy clinical mental health counselors. The training model focuses on the heart (personal and spiritual development), the head (professional knowledge and research), and the hands (effective interpersonal and clinical skills).
Get started today.
Our graduates are working in the following areas:
- Christian marriage counseling
- Counseling centers in churches and in private practice
- Drug and alcohol addiction programs
- Academia: universities, public and private schools
- Mental health facilities and hospitals
- Doctoral studies