The Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) is a fully online, asynchronous degree program that prepares working professionals to assume roles as dynamic leaders throughout the United States and around the world. This advanced degree is extremely important because effective leaders lead organizations toward the achievement of the vision guided by its mission within the boundaries established by organizational values. In short, effective leaders grow effective organizations. Persons graduating with this master’s degree in organizational leadership will be fully equipped as leaders within most business and professional service organizations.
What You'll Learn
- Analyze and apply principles of effective organizational leadership, personal leadership development, and foundational theories of leadership, leadership research, cultural/sociological/psychological dynamics, and alternative models for understanding and leading individuals and teams in business and organizations around the world.
- Evaluate and implement high-quality organizational leadership best practices in the core disciplines of:
- strategic planning,
- team building,
- change management,
- finance and
- human resources.
- Using the practical ingredients of effective organizational leadership to address issues of organizational systems and activities, formulate solutions to organizational questions and problems within a diverse array of global organizations to improve the organization.
- Articulate an ethical personal leadership philosophy for a diverse and multicultural 21st century workforce based upon a Christian worldview.
Why Earn Your Online Master of Organizational Leadership Degree at CIU?
- Highly engaged, hands-on online classes with students from all over the world
- Free online tutoring available
- Flexible schedule that gives you the option of continuing to work while in the program
- Professors who are practitioners of the subjects they teach and who can provide expert academic advising
This 10-course, 30 credit hour program is specifically designed for individuals who are current or aspiring leaders in nearly any sector.
- Personal Leadership Development
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Human Resources, Ethics and the Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Culture and Change
- Introduction to Leadership
- Team Building
- Strategic Planning
- Special Topics in Leadership
- Online application
- Official transcripts for bachelor’s degree and any master’s degree work
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA (those with a GPA under 2.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis)