The Bachelor of Science in Disaster Relief and Emergency Management provides students the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to natural disasters and crises while demonstrating Christian compassion, service, and witness.
What You'll Learn
- Practical skills in responding to natural disasters and crises.
- Management and leadership skills for dealing with disasters and crises.
- Appropriate Christian communication and care to those affected by disasters and crises.
Why Study Disaster Relief and Emergency Management at CIU?
- Gain skills and insights to work and minister amid 21st century global crises.
- Our professors are seasoned veterans and experts in the field.
A B.S. in Disaster Relief and Emergency Management equips students to work in:
- U.S. government agencies (FEMA, Homeland Security).
- Faith-based humanitarian organizations.
- Mission organizations, churches, and denominations committed to disaster relief and emergency management.
Review the catalog and course requirements.
1. Complete the online application and pay the $25 application fee
2. Review and complete admissions requirements
Michelle L. K. Raven
Adjunct Professor of Intercultural Studies, International Community Development, and Disaster Relief and Emergency Management