Why study Social Media Strategy at CIU?
The Social Media Strategist major will equip the student coordinate the combined efforts of the organization toward a comprehensive communication between the organization, communities and individuals. Essential to the Social Media Strategist major is the understanding of which social media programs should be utilized in order to create effective marketing campaigns to connect business with consumers. They will also monitor site traffic (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.) to facilitate the development of online social network.
Career and Ministry Opportunities
As a graduate of this program, you will:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the creation of computer-mediated technologies viewable on desktop, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Devise strategies that will effectively connect individuals, communities, organizations and businesses online portals and social media.
- Integrate a biblically-based Christian worldview that can be used in social media settings.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer-mediated technology that facilitates the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests and other forms of expression via social media networks.
Review the catalog and course requirements.
1. Complete the online application and pay the $25 application fee
2. Review and complete admissions requirements