Adjunct Faculty - Accounting
The Cook School of Business is seeking adjunct faculty members in the area of accounting for the 2023-2034 year. Adjunct faculty create and facilitate courses and provide classroom instruction for our growing Business Administration program. Adjunct faculty ensure that student learning objectives are met for the course for which they are responsible and that every student learns at the highest level possible.
- Establish a strong academic, social, and cognitive presence
- Lead robust classroom discussion
- Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback in a timely manner
- Advise and counsel students with coursework questions
- Offer suggestions for course improvements
- Minimum master’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Professional experience in accounting preferred.
- Christian faith in accordance with the ethos of Columbia International University
- Master’s degree required, doctorate in business or related field preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates will need to complete the Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
Ben Lippen Employment Application (PDF)
BLS Online Studies Adjunct Application
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.