- Discover CIU
- Academic Programs
- Online Studies
- Become a Student
- Current Students
- Rams Athletics
- Resources & Services
If you have an interest in this position, please download our application at www.ciu.edu/discover-ciu/who-we-are/employment/application/employment-application and follow the online instructions for submission. If you have questions or are unable to download the application, contact the Human Resources office by phone: 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009 or e-mail: email@example.com
<< Back to Available Positions
To provide technical support for corporate divisions’ (Higher Ed, including Prison initiatives, BLS, WMHK) technology with emphasis in the deployment and operation of media software, classroom equipment, and event equipment for meetings/audits.
1. Perform password resets for classroom users, board members, auditors, and other users pertaining to classroom and events.
2. Setup and deploy computer hardware, computer software, printers, tablets, smartphones, and lcd digital signage tvs/monitors for classroom, event, and general campus notification using best practices.
3. Perform inventory management for equipment and related documentation. Coordinate laptop/tablet reservations for corporation users for various needs based on stock loaners in inventory.
4. Assist with training for end users on how to use equipment in addition to maintaining instructions on proper usage. Assist users with syncing mobile devices to work email.
5. Assist with projects related to the replacement of media equipment, classroom equipment, and digital signage across the corporation.
6. Serve as backup for AV and Media Manager for chapel and other major events corporate wide or assist manager as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Must have a courteous behavior and willingness to help and train people in technical environment.
2. Able to research and resolve complex technical issues with limited supervision.
3. Broad knowledge and proven aptitude for working with computer hardware and software.
4. Ability to follow procedures in great detail and work with little supervision when needed.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft and Mac operating systems.
Education and Training:
1. A minimum of one year education or experience in information technology support required. Certification or degree in an AV or computer technology field is strongly preferred. A+ or media certifications are a plus.
2. Computer hardware, printer, and/or smartphone repair experience preferred.
3. Some experience working with or troubleshooting network issues is a plus.