Are you a Pastor or Missionary who wants to become more effective without leaving your ministry, a ministry worker who wants to upgrade your training without leaving your church, a business executive who wants to transition into ministry without leaving your career?
Are you looking for Seminary level courses from an accredited institution, both focused and broad, taught from a multitude of perspectives and by a knowledgeable and experienced faculty?
Then SSM Atlanta is the place for you!
Whether you're from Atlanta, or want to obtain a seminary education while you remain in your current ministry or occupation by using our hybrid learning track (a combination of online and on-campus courses), the CIU Seminary & School of Ministry in Atlanta provides top-quality education in a convenient location.
Winter 2014 Intensive Courses:
January 13-17, 2014 - HOM 7411 Advanced Biblical Preaching (3 s.h.) with Dr. Don Hamilton
January 21-24, 2014 RES 7961 Biblical & Theological Integrative Seminar (3 s.h.) with Dr. Igou Hodges
- Resident Credit: $900.00
- Audit: $375
Room and Board
Stay on campus in a hotel-quality room or make your own housing arrangements and commute to campus.
- Single Occupancy ($400.00) includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks.
- Double Occupancy ($250.00) includes daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks. NOTE: Double Occupancy is assigned on a per-registration basis, unless a specific roommate request is given at the time of registration. Double Occupancy housing fees are non-refundable. Single Occupancy Charge may apply.
- Commuters ($110.00) will enjoy morning break, lunch and afternoon break.
Arrival and Check-in instructions will be e-mailed to all registered students after registration closes.
If you are an individual with a disability and believe you will need accommodations, please contact the Academic Success Center at (803) 807-5611.
- Class sessions will run 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day; Chapel will run 9:30-10:00 a.m. each day.
- Students who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible for financial aid (not federal aid or student loans). They should contact the office of Student Financial Services.
- For more Information, contact the University Admissions Office at (800) 777-2227 ext. 5335, local 807-5335, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvation Army Southeast Territorial Headquarters
Evangeline Booth College
School for Continuing Education
1032 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
For more information, contact the CIU Admissions Office at 1-800-777-2227 (5335), local 807-5335, or send an e-mail to email@example.com
The Salvation Army Evangeline Booth College, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is comprised of three member schools:
The School for Officer Training
The School for Continuing Education
The Jack McDowell School for Leadership Development
The college is also the location of the Southern Historical Center which is a comprehensive museum, research facility and historical and educational service for The Salvation Army, the Academic Community of Students and Researchers, and for the general public.