Who Can Advertise at CIU?
Churches, Christian organizations, businesses, industries, schools, and private residences, local to world-wide, are encouraged to post their opening with Career Services. We accept both part-time and full-time positions.
How to Post a Job on the CIU JobBoard
- To post a job directly on our online job database, the CIU JobBoard, go to www.collegecentral.com/ciu and then click on "Employers" and "Create Account." Complete the registration information and submit. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with your password and a link back to the CIU JobBoard where you can log in and begin posting jobs. To post a jobs in the future or remove filled jobs, go back to www.collegecentral.com/ciu and click on "Employers" and then "Sign In" and use your Access ID and the password sent to you.
- If you prefer Career Services post a job for you, please complete one of the JobBoard Posting Forms below and mail or fax it to Career Services , or email it as an attachment to email@example.com and we will post the position(s) for you.
Job Posting Information
- If you post a job on the CIU JobBoard online, the default posting time is 30 days, but you can enter a new deadline for the posting to expire, up to one year.
- If we post your position, we will post full-time positions for 3 months, part-time positions for 30 days, and ministry positions for 6 months, unless you give us a specific date or contact us to extend your posting.
- When your position is filled, please remove the posting from the online JobBoard or contact Career Services immediately to expire the position.
- Contact Career Services if you need assistance or have any problems with posting or removing positions.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Career Services.
Please Note: Career Services reserves the right to edit advertisements or to refuse publication. As a service offered to the public, we cannot be held responsible for any responses you receive.