Skip to main content

With this degree, can I teach in another state?

Students satisfactorily completing the M.A.T. are recommended for initial teacher certification in South Carolina, which has a reciprocity agreement with most states. Since certification requirements do vary from state to state, students are advised to make themselves familiar with the requirements of states in which they may want to teach.