Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Knowledge of clinical counseling with preference given to individuals experienced in child/adolescent and marriage/family counseling.
2. Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of classroom technology and willing to be trained in online technology.
3. Skill in public speaking, teaching, and written communication.
4. Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating with and coaching adult learners as well as undergraduate students as necessary.
5. Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and a collegial model of decision-making.
Education and Training
1. Earned doctorate (Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision) from an accredited institution; consideration will be given to ABD candidates.
2. Licensed or license-eligible graduate of a CACREP program with clinical counseling experience highly desired.
3. Teaching experience in higher education at the graduate level with three years preferred.
4. Commitment to cross-cultural ministry with some cross-cultural ministry experience preferred.
Dr. John D. Harvey, Search Committee Chair
(803) 807-5363; FAX (803) 786 4209; firstname.lastname@example.org