We know you have a lot going on. You've worked hard to get to this point, and you want to make the right decision about where to attend college. Since you're on this page, you've already decided on CIU--or you may be considering coming here--but it's likely that you may also have some big questions about how you'll pay for it. So put this on your calendar...
During this three-day weekend, the R.C. McQuilkin Leadership Scholarship will be awarded. Named for our first president, this award covers full-tuition at CIU for four years!
This weekend will also include faculty interviews, group discussions, interaction with current students and staff, and opportunities to hang out with future classmates. The final event will be a scholarship banquet on Saturday.
The first step is to register to attend. Only 60 spots are available, so complete your registration as soon as possible! Please note: you must be a current high-school senior to participate in the scholarship weekend. For general information, visit the details page.
Once you've submitted your registration form, visit the details page for the list of other necessary paperwork to complete your registration. The deadline to register for the weekend and have all necessary paperwork turned in is Thursday, October 31st, 2013.
1. It's not just your average college visit day.
2. You might receive a full-tuition scholarship.
3. It's a chance to secure your scholarship to CIU early.
4. You'll meet the professors who will invest in your future.
5. You'll get to hang out with current students.
6. You'll interact with future classmates.
7. You will gain first-hand knowledge of CIU.
8. You'll be challenged through interviews and group discussions.
9. You will experience the spiritual and academic environment of our campus.
10. If you're still undecided, it will help you decide if CIU is the place for you.