Net Price Calculator
CIU is pleased to provide you this net price calculator to help you plan for college. In accordance with federal guidelines, this calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal, state, and institutional aid eligibility. The estimates are based on the award policies of the 2015-2016 academic year and are subject to change.
To help you complete this process, it would be helpful to have the items listed below:
- Student and Parent 2014 Income Tax Returns
- Earnings statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Bank and investment account statement
- Student academic information
- Grade Point Average
- Standardized test scores if available (SAT/ACT)
Get started with college financial planning for the upcoming academic year.