The M.A. in Bible Exposition provides you with specialized knowledge and skills to understand, apply, and communicate the Scriptures effectively on a regular basis in a local church context. It prepares you to teach or preach as a member of a church staff or as part of a para-church ministry.
This program will equip you to:
- Practice sound exegesis and exposition of the biblical text
- Trace key themes in Scripture
- Communicate biblical truth with the goal of life transformation
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as an assistant or associate pastor
- Serving as a church staff member with teaching responsibilities
- Serving as a staff member of a para-church ministry
- Teaching in a Bible institute
- Teaching on a lay basis in the marketplace
Review our course requirements and suggested program of study.
Dr. David A. Croteau
Professor of New Testament & Greek
B.A., California State University, Fresno; M.Div, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary; Th.M., Ph.D., Southeastern Baptist Theological SeminaryRead More...
Don N. Howell, Jr.
Professor of New Testament and Greek
B.I.E., Georgia Institute of Technology; Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological SeminaryRead More...