Skip to main content

How do I submit my transcript and SAT or ACT scores?

Contact your high school guidance office and request an unofficial copy of your transcript be either mailed (P.O. Box 3122, Columbia, SC 29230) or faxed [(803) 223-2500] to CIU. After you have graduated from high school, you will need to submit an official copy of your transcript to CIU.

When you take your SAT or ACT, you can request that your score be sent to CIU. Another way to send CIU your score is through College Board for the SAT and through ACT, Inc. for the ACT. If you have questions, please email