Skip to main content

What if I have dual-citizenship or I am a U.S. citizen living abroad?

If you hold a U.S. Passport, you do not need to apply as an international student.  If you have previous education outside the U.S., you may or may not need to request a foreign transcript evaluation.  Please see additional information under "Official Transcripts & Transcript Evaluations".  If English is not your native tongue, you will still need to take the TOEFL exam.