Skip to main content

What does a Permanent Resident or Resident Alien have to prove beyond the normal admissions items?

The people with a PR or RA card need only provide a copy of their current valid card to the Admissions office.  Depending on your previous education, you may or may not need to request a foreign transcript evaluation and/or TOEFL scores.  Please see additional information under "Official Transcripts & Transcript Evaluations".