Skip to main content

If I enroll in an online program or a non-residential program, does that change how much money I must financially certify?

Yes.  If you are accepted as a student in an online degree program and your program does not require that you enter the U.S. to attend courses or a residency session, then you need not provide financial information.  Please note that some non-residential degree programs (AIM, M.Ed., D.Min., Ed.D.) do require brief residency sessions which will require that the student have the appropriate visa.  Financial certification is adjusted to reflect the estimated expenses for non-residential programs.