Skip to main content

I currently have a visa other than an F-1; can I study at Columbia International University?

There are a number of work and dependent visa types that are allowed to study part-time, full-time, or engage in incidental study.  The list of these types is too numerous to provide here so please contact the International Admissions Counselor to check if your visa type allows study without transferring to an F-1.  You can also visit the U.S. Department of State's website to learn about different visa types.