Skip to main content

Can I take a college level course before I graduate from high school?

A high school junior or senior may apply to enroll in CIU's concurrent enrollment plan and take 1000- and 2000-level undergraduate courses; however, CIU will not transcript the course prior to having a validated transcript from the high school confirming graduation. Concurrent enrollment students must complete the CIU application process and be provisionally admitted before taking a course, and enrollment is subject to space availability.