Ben Lippen School
July 29, 2015
- Teach six sections of high school History (AP Govt, Honors Govt/Economics, and College Preparatory Govt/Economics).
- Collaborate with other members of the History Department to continually revise and develop the History curriculum at Ben Lippen School.
- Perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the upper school principal.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in History, History education, or closely related field (an advanced degree is preferred).
- ACSI secondary teacher certification in History.
- Two years of successful teaching experience in secondary History.
- A demonstrated ability and interest to innovatively and appropriately bring technologies (including the iPad) into the classroom in order to support student learning.
- A clear desire and ability to teach in a student-centered learning environment.
- A demonstrated experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.