- Discover CIU
- Academic Programs
- Online Studies
- Become a Student
- Current Students
- Rams Athletics
- Resources & Services
If you have an interest in this position, please download our application at www.ciu.edu/discover-ciu/who-we-are/employment/application/employment-application and follow the online instructions for submission. If you have questions or are unable to download the application, contact the Human Resources office by phone: 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Available Positions
The Gift Processing Clerk will enter and maintain daily gift lists for the all the ministries of CIU. This includes the receipting the donors, reporting gift amounts to Accounting, and resolving giving complications. He/she will assist in managing the ACH and Payroll monthly gifts for all the ministries. The Gift Processing Clerk will assist with the maintenance of the GRR Access Databases, pledge entry, Gift Corrections, gift tracking and reporting. He/she will also maintain CIU donor records, adding or adjusting records as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain Gift Entry process, including entering different kinds of gifts daily. Generate receipts, reports and letters involved in gift entry process.
2. Assist with processing the Monthly Automated Giving Programs (EFT and Payroll Deduction). This includes processing additions, changes, deletions, and errors as well as running the monthly process to enter and validate these recurring gifts.
3. Help maintain CIU donor records, adding new constituents, making corrections or adjusting records as needed.
4. Maintain the supply and count of receipts and envelopes for gift receipting process. Order supplies needed from Marketing Dept.
5. Assist with miscellaneous projects sponsored by the Development Dept.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
One year of College/Tech. School diploma/certificate or two years of data management experience.